scunthorpe (broughton), now aftermath. pics now up

rojo":3o2mv9kx said:
lewis1641":3o2mv9kx said:
something modern. manitou black??

look :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Yup they are Manitou Black forks

Manitou did have a bit of a rep for failures due to some the plastic internal parts failing... I had a set of Manitou Axel Eite on my Gringo and they were fine everything worked as it should & I did like the reverse arch on them, it just looks :cool:

Andy B":rkolahaw said:
rojo":rkolahaw said:
lewis1641":rkolahaw said:
something modern. manitou black??

look :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Yup they are Manitou Black forks

Manitou did have a bit of a rep for failures due to some the plastic internal parts failing... I had a set of Manitou Axel Eite on my Gringo and they were fine everything worked as it should & I did like the reverse arch on them, it just looks :cool:

What bike you out with dave mike etc?

'03 manitou axel elite 80mm on a '03 Orange Gringo, which I very reluctantly sold as I needed the cash :cry:

179408305_4f143c3a30.jpg

I wasn't out on this ride with Dave, Mike, Chris etc, but did the previous ride on my latest bike a '98 Orange Clockwork, which is a replacement for the Gringo I guess...

Cool looks a nice orange you got there, never ridden a orange before.

I hope to one day come up to you guys and ride there on a road trip up there. ;)

You are welcome to join us. I was on my khs montana pro, mike was on his last ride on his rocky mountain, chris's is a univega which is awesomely light

You are welcome to join us. I was on my khs montana pro, mike was on his last ride on his rocky mountain, chris's is a univega which is awesomely light

Cool would like to maybe one weekend ;)

Would need to find cheap place to stay near you guys

Back