South and West Midlands Poll

What do you want from the South and West Midlands area rides?

• I'd like to attend offroad rides but couldn't make the ones so far

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd like to attend road rides but couldn't make the ones so far

• I'm interested but the notice given of a ride has been too short

• To be honest, I'm, not really interested in group rides

• Good effort chaps, keep it going (build it and they will come)

• Other (please specify by posting below)

• Total voters

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Ok, not had too much success so far in getting the South and West Midlands Area off the ground (first FoD ride was snowed off but there was not a lot of interest, first road ride there were two of us, no one is up for FoD tomorrow but the road ride next weekend has half a dozen so far and hope springs eternal) but we may well not be offering people what they want..

So it's poll time to see if there is something we're missing..

Guessing its pretty pointless me voting?? :roll:

Glad you have had the front to say it Ed as its been playing on my mind seeing all the other areas doing so well , I ride around like an advertsing board , always spreading the word in all the local bike shops, Try to get things going within the forum :cry:

I'll do either as long as the off road is reasonably relaxed and not incredibly difficult.

FOD is great for me as it's on my doorstep but it does depend on the week as to whether I'm around on a Saturday or Sunday.

Anyone work flexi and fancy a Friday ride?

I run a small informal group that cycles around Ross and I've tried asking for free dates, setting dates months ahead so that people can diary them, sending lists of when I plan to go out and suggested routes - and last time just circulated people with "I'm going out this Saturday - fancy coming?"

Net result - somewhere between three and five people each time! Strangely each time I say I won't orgainise any more there's a clamour!

Back