scunthorpe (broughton), now aftermath. pics now up

the mystery grave shall be revealled tomorrow,awaiting my mate to find out tomorow and get back to me.

my 3 pics were shit so wont post them :roll: lol,all blurry,you were to fast downhill dave :twisted:

was iondeed a good mornings ride :D bike stinks of dog shit tho lol

dude i was proper slow! legs were like jelly after about half a mile!

Thanks for a great ride lads and Dave you didnt slow us down.
Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Ben if I can get out I'm going over the bridge again next week you are welcome to a lift if you want to come, the following Sunday everyones coming over here hopefully so keep that free if you can. :D

yeah, cheers for the hospitality mike!

just realised, no mechanicals! no punctures,loose chains, loose quick releases. just smooth!

by the way chris(v40), i can actually put a bike together, its just mike tends to tut at me a lot so its better all round if he just does it for me! i was going to start a thread for the next 2 rides, try to drum up support but realised the hull one will be "your" area. do you want to plan it in the yorkshire forum and then stick a link up over here?

mike, given the new beast, we better find some bumps for next week

No you can sort it if you want Dave, theres only me and Ben in this area and NoddyH who I will contact and see if he fancies it ;)

Stick a couple of threads up and see who we can get out with us.

no probs on the cuppas guys,just wished we ad the pennies to get the bacon frying :cry:

iam ready to take on any terrian on me new beast :D

Back