Cracked cranks? Views please...

I wouldn't trust him to give me a refund if I sent them back now to be honest. He claims there is nothing wrong with them and that if I insist on returning them, I must pay for the postage. As an alternative, I offered to keep them and use some of the parts which are useable - chainrings etc, in return for a part-refund. He doesn't want to know. Complete idiot. :evil:

On the plus side, his name is now well and truly blackened on veloriders :cool:

I was following the chat on there, but the thread must have been moved to another area where you need to be a member.

So any luck with a refund?

No, no refund and latest move is to send me an email entitled "Notice of Libelous Defamation Action‏" to me. Sigh.

That's a crack and will fail very qucikly - end of!! If pushed, go to an engineering shop, as Easy Rider says.

I had one virtually identical a while ago that broke on an uphill bit in East Finchley - still got the stitch marks to prove it.

This is blantant breach of the distance selling regulations. PayPal should sort out a full refund for you, assuming that you used them to pay. His e-mail is bollox.

Seller sounds like a total ar5ehole! :evil:

Latest posts

Back