Time to stop lurking and start posting I guess . . .

mamadirt

Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
. . . seeing as I am shortly to be the new owner of a little 1990 Kona Fire Mountain - ain't ebay great :D

Been down the retro route before with Clementine but foolishly dragged her kicking and screaming into the 21st century with disc mounts and a respray - still have those wheels and tyres though. I'll try and keep this one real - already found the specs and catalogue pics on konaretro.

Got the bug again at MM after drooling at the retrobike stand, particularly heathy's Fire Mountain. As an avid Kona fan I couldn't believe my luck when I spotted the auction later that evening.

nice fire mountain!!

This is same as my riding buddies first 'proper' mtb, and saw him through several races. The 300lx grouppo with combi push-push shifters still stay firmly in my mind!

Good choice, glad you appreciated the stand too! Did you stop by and say anything?

There are T's and biking shirts available if you want to really embrace the retro vibe y'know...expertly modelled in the MM thread ;)

Glad you liked the stand :D It was pretty hard not to with bikes like Jez's trimble, and bright green fats catching the eye :shock: Good to see some nice feedback both on here and on stw.
There has been alot more people logged on here since MM, be nice to see some more posts :?:

Back