scunthorpe (broughton), now aftermath. pics now up

A girl :shock:

Who's that then? :LOL:

Are you fancying a ride over here again the week after Dave?

I don't mind heading south (well that's up to Chris ;)) and be interesting to ride there. I think next Sunday is free :D.

she's not a retro girl unfortunately and she swears and farts like a trooper so no need to watch your p's and q's!

i was thinking northbank to try and keep it fair for you guys for fuel and bridge etc.

If the weather keeps like this I'm sure we can get a good loop sorted over here.

Fancy a bit of climbing this time? :D

i'll bring gears...

actually swapped about with ratios this week so keen to ride the on one again but it doesnt seem right on a retro meet. still not got khs running properly!

Have a good one gents.

Remember to take plenty of pics, and get a group photo for the write up to go on the home page.

Cheers Jon ;)

Doesnt matter what you ride Dave, really like that On One.

I will have mess about with routes and see what I can come up with, think we will meet in Welton this time.

punctures fixed,can finally get granny ring and bar ends fitted :shock: lol

think ill park at morrisons dave,of shopping afterwards and the road to brigg will warm me up ;) dya want to meet at artis mill 9.15 or at mikes? ill text to check in morning :D

weathers looking good :cool:

sorry chris, didnt see that till now.

cant upload pics yet as i've left camera in my mate's car.

had a great ride thanks boys. sorry i was slow. i'm seriously starting to think i'm better without gears now.

any news on the grave chris?

got a cracking pic of mike's no footed downhill antics.

i'll crop and post tomorrow :LOL:

Back