The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep the same one. Even though it has not been used he has kept it serviced no longer have the cranks and the hub was built on the original rim. Hope this helps for a rough price

Zaskar

How much are Zaskar frames worth these days chaps ?? Its got no decals on it at the moment and needs a polish. ;)

Re: Zaskar

Woody":25lyrhgk said:
How much are Zaskar frames worth these days chaps ?? Its got no decals on it at the moment and needs a polish. ;)

around about £100 for a good one needing polished ;)

worst thing i ever done was sold my 91 zasker :(

Heard about Retrobikes over on STW. I've got a mid 90's Orange P7 that I am thinking of selling to make some room for my new HT build, but I have no idea what's it worth, if anything!

The frame is nickel plated, but has some surface rust, I have the original F7 rigid forks, but it has a pair of Rock Shox Indy c, cranks and rear mech are old LX, shifters and brake levers are 90's XT RF+, think the brakes are old Deore DX cantis. The wheels have very few miles on them, LX Parallax hubs with Mavic 261CD rims, Onza Honch & Aggro tyres(I think). Flite Ti saddle with some scuff marks, Purple X-Lite riser bars.
Pics can be found www.westieweb.co.uk/P7

Any help in putting a value on this would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Zaskar

big.eck":29bmxmjt said:
around about £100 for a good one needing polished ;)

worst thing i ever done was sold my 91 zasker :(

Cheers for that big.eck !!

adastra":p01ek3dy said:
yep the same one. Even though it has not been used he has kept it serviced no longer have the cranks and the hub was built on the original rim. Hope this helps for a rough price
It's really difficult to say as they don't come up very often, and there aren't that many people looking for one, the way there might be with say a 96 Cinder Cone. I was going to say something around £200 as Splatter Paint said (if he was talking about this!), but it really does depend on how nice it looks in your pics and how well you sell it. If the Judys really are working well, which would be very rare, and it is in great working condition, it could go higher, but it isn't a gold mine I'm afraid.

adam1330":pfvsag1c said:
Heard about Retrobikes over on STW. I've got a mid 90's Orange P7 that I am thinking of selling to make some room for my new HT build, but I have no idea what's it worth, if anything!

The frame is nickel plated, but has some surface rust, I have the original F7 rigid forks, but it has a pair of Rock Shox Indy c, cranks and rear mech are old LX, shifters and brake levers are 90's XT RF+, think the brakes are old Deore DX cantis. The wheels have very few miles on them, LX Parallax hubs with Mavic 261CD rims, Onza Honch & Aggro tyres(I think). Flite Ti saddle with some scuff marks, Purple X-Lite riser bars.
Pics can be found www.westieweb.co.uk/P7

Any help in putting a value on this would be greatly appreciated!!
P7s don't make anything like as much as you might think - £150 is typical, maybe more for yours as you have some decent bits on it. As ever, you would make at least 50% more by breaking it up, but then that's more trouble.

Surprised you found it better with an Indy than with the classic F7s.

Thanks for the reply, to be honest, £150ish is more than I was expecting! Have thought about splitting, but then you have the problem of valuing lots of parts rather than one bike.
Regarding the forks, I think it was more of a case of wanting a suspension fork, rather than needing one!

hi all
i have a raleigh mtrax ti which i have recently serviced with new cables and a new chain and cassette, it has pace forks and full xt apart from the chainset which has been replaced by its previous owner for an acera :?
it has old tioga mud dawg rear tyre and an original but cracked onza porc front. top tube has a few marks from where a lock may have been wrapped round and the kona ti railed seat has seen better days.
thing is would i be better off selling this complete or breaking it and selling separately? i really dont want to sell but i need to raise some cash to start my own business :)

DSCF3871.jpg

DSCF3883.jpg

DSCF3884.jpg

DSCF3878.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back