what are you supposed to be doing at this moment

the girl i love is a home bird she wont pick up and leave i was tempted to go back in the royal navy but she wouldn't live in pompy or plymouth as its to far from here and she wouldn't want me to go as it would be to much of a strain on us :( :(

Women eh :!:

I had to up sticks from Newark Nottinghamshire to live in Wintringham, North Yorkshire, as my hubby was made redundant and although I miss friends and family from time to time I seam to cope.

I have made no friends in the god forsaken town, well village-not surprising they are all over 70. But needs must and his wages shot up by a few thousand doing the same job, although we did loose most of mine to having more children and now all of mine.

I think one needs to look at the long term benifits and one can of course always visit home but one dissadvantage is, the mother in law visits more often now where miles away, and has to stay for several days, when she used to just pop round occasionally :roll:

Well good luck in finding something more to your liking :)

I should be doing price tickets for the shop floor at the moment but I really can't be arsed, plus the chiefs are off my back today so I'm making the most of it and taking it easy :) .

would rather be int pub :( but I have to wait till dinnertime, :idea: 'oh' thats an hour away :D .

I surposed to be working on my yearly appraisal with an ex-boss. It all 'p.c.' bullsh*t. Then i will be clock watching till 4.15. Oh and try and find a silver 28 hole rim that is light.

on the rim front theres no such thing as a light 28hole rim the less holes the more extra material is needed to strenthen it and cheers alison for the advice me and her are still young so will probely be able to get her move soon even if its only norwich (20miles down the road) :cool: :cool:

Back