what are you supposed to be doing at this moment

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
how many of us are supposed to be working right now but are here instead, and how many have today off and arn't out riding lol :LOL: :cool: :LOL: :LOL: i no im here but i's got the day off my good chums and does your boss care if you browse the tinternet. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well its currently coming up 8pm Friday evening here and I should be either at home eating or out at the pub, but am instead finishing off a report about a proposed wind diesel system for Pitcairn Island if you must know :evil:

just pick up your bag matey and go have a great weekend if they ask who told you to go home tell'em i said i dont mind il take the blame for ya :D :D :LOL: :LOL: :cool: working late should be illegal

If you work for the "Department For International Development" there in the UK then that would be ok otherwise I may as well not come back on Monday...

Since being made redundant. ooohh life is good :D I have become a lady of leisure.

I'm not on the bike at the mo as I fell of last weekend and all my weight and the bikes landed on my left shoulder and today is the first day my neck is not in great pain but just aches, although loads of painkillers have done wonders.

I shall be back in my new saddle tomorrow though, hopefully it will not exacerbate the problem.

Alison

I'm trying to get out of coming up to london to work and cover the office for Royal Diana concert on Sunday.

Not going too well at the mo... :cry:

andrewl":1wi2j249 said:
If you work for the "Department For International Development" there in the UK then that would be ok otherwise I may as well not come back on Monday...
na i work at the local bike shop part time and thats it wish it was full time in fact wish i could get a full time job lowestoft such a dive you have to bet the other guy in a fight to the death challenge at interveiws and all jobs are minimum wage so people alwas take on school levers and thats it ow i love this town like i love taxi drivers that hate cyclists . :LOL: :evil:

Is move a silly suggestion :?: what commits you to stay :?: :?: If that's not too intrusive a question

Back