scunthorpe (broughton), now aftermath. pics now up

where do we want to meet for this? could meet in brigg and have a warm up along the river bank towards broughton (apologies if that sounds at all glamerous) or we could meet in broughton itself. are we talking 9am then?

Wherever has the best parking Dave, 9.00 is ok by me if everyone else doesnt mind?

Whos coming?

Parking is probably best at mike's. Riverbank is really muddy at the minute so first 2 miles will be road if that's ok.

As far as i know mike is coming with his mate matt, andy, chris long, your good self and me. Is ben coming with you?

9 sounds good,time n place mr dave? i promise as soon as ive time ill sort my local route out.busy as fook at present :D

I cannot come, Motherday has paid to that, as while we are not going out anymore, the parents have been invited around :roll: Women! and I'm doing the cooking apparently.

It does mean I get to watch the F1GP though.

Get some good pics.

i'm not sure any of us are capable of good pics! if it is dry i will probably take my good camera though.

there might be a girl coming too!

FluffyChicken":3tlb45ux said:
I cannot come, Motherday has paid to that, as while we are not going out anymore, the parents have been invited around :roll: Women! and I'm doing the cooking apparently.

It does mean I get to watch the F1GP though.

Get some good pics.

gutted for you dude. no worries. we'll maybe head north of the river for the next one. are you free next sunday?

Back