Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 7521#67521

Yes, it was me ;)

With the help of Mr Zero, I've secured an early Fat SAB for a great price.. This is going to be Beaut.. Respray, shock rebuild, pivot bushings replacement, the works.. :cool:

Have a stack load of great kit to go on this too so it's going to be a bloody cracking Xmas in London for me :D

655156955_c373d74c7d_o.jpg

655158453_4d0fe9d005_o.jpg

Matt,

nice deal! Looks like you will indeed have a lot of projects on the go when you get back to Blighty!

John

Wu-Tangled":39uc6bi4 said:
Nice and simple looking aren't they.

we're saying nothing Gus!

Matt - nice buy with SAB frame. That will make a sweet build. Are you considering AMP forks? Theres some on 'bay now.

MadCowKev":3sc45wx2 said:
Wu-Tangled":3sc45wx2 said:
Nice and simple looking aren't they.

we're saying nothing Gus!

Matt - nice buy with SAB frame. That will make a sweet build. Are you considering AMP forks? Theres some on 'bay now.

Cheers guys, it should make a really nice project.. Going to take a bit of time [like maybe from now until November 15 ;) ] to work out what colour I'm gonna spray the front triangle.. Argus did the job on my GT so I reckon I'll get a few quotes from them; at the moment I'm gunning for the green one side/blue t'other job as featured in MTB Pro here and here..

Whaddyarekkon?

As for suspension forks, I've never had anything other than Rock Shox :oops:

kingroon":2bmng5b5 said:
Whaddyarekkon?

As for suspension forks, I've never had anything other than Rock Shox :oops:

The blue/green will look :cool: . I could suggest another combo but thats for my winter project and wouldn't suit a SAB anyway.

Mag21SL Ti's are the obvious choice forkwise but I think some AMP's might look good. Just my opinion.

Mr. Zero":jci2wq1q said:
kingroon":jci2wq1q said:
at the moment I'm gunning for the green one side/blue t'other job

Don't pretty it up too much or you might not want to ride it... ;)

That is good advice, it's nearly going that way, gotta reign it in a bit.. Wanna be able to ride the thing hard.. ;)

Back