1988 Ritchey Super Comp - NOS!!! Bloody beautiful!

filegiant":2i22bbeu said:
Hello, gents. Thanks for checking out my Super Comp. I thought I'd post a few more pictures that wouldn't fit on the auction page. ]

save the pics to photobucket & add the pics into the main text section. also cheaper than paying for every additional ebay pic

looks mint b.t.w :)

BoyBurning":20yvjdvy said:
Shame postage to the UK is so high from the states. Think that puts off a lot of people bidding.

I should re-empahsize that I will only be charging actual shipping. If shipping ends up being $100 less than the quote, that's what I will be charging. I just didn't want anyone surprised that the shipping was too high.

filegiant":10yozuat said:
BoyBurning":10yozuat said:
Shame postage to the UK is so high from the states. Think that puts off a lot of people bidding.

I should re-empahsize that I will only be charging actual shipping. If shipping ends up being $100 less than the quote, that's what I will be charging. I just didn't want anyone surprised that the shipping was too high.

hi aaron,

i shipped a complete bike to Europe with USPS priority a few weeks ago (after May 14s cost increase). two boxes and the total was $180 fully insured. i know it is not online trackable like UPS but secure and USPS can track it in their own system if it should get lost (which so far never happened). it's just that you have to custom build a box that sticks to the 108" length+girth and max. 64" length limit. such boxes are around here (frame boxes i think) but not easy to come by. this is the cheapest option from the US unless you have access to a huge business UPS account...

carsten

Yes, thanks. I added some information to the auction saying I'd consider shipping Priority International if the buyer chooses. I've got several frame boxes so this isn't an issue.

Back