And today I did......

Just got back from a few hours slog around Thrunton. Several stops to chip the ice out of rear mechs and cassettes. At one point my boots froze to the pedals! New Magura forks were fantastic even though they began to get stiffer as the temperature dropped. It's amazing the difference a fork can make to a bike. Back in love with the Cotic again ;)

lucky boys getting out on the trails...

I went for a short run (any longer than 1/2 hr and gayness sets in) and then an hour of big ring speed training on the unibomber, practising for the next car park dash :twisted: looking forward to drum on sunday :cool:

Yup - I'll get some better pics the morn i hope if i can master digital technology.

Attachments

• Random Pics 015.JPG
    Random Pics 015.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Random Pics 014.JPG
    Random Pics 014.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 145
  • Random Pics 012.JPG
    Random Pics 012.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 145
Cannae say I'm a Pace fan but you've definitely done summat nice there :cool: nice choice of components. Look forward to the better pics :)

kaiser":2wm52ou9 said:
Cannae say I'm a Pace fan but you've definitely done summat nice there :cool: nice choice of components. Look forward to the better pics :)

what he said, mint sauce was never my fav BITD but the rear mech just works looks the baws :cool: :cool: :cool:

better pics please

Back