*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ps they are called specialized offset and a google search shows them under £30 in places.

Also it was just a suggestion. Any other options out there? Could use the Retrobike shirt and get the logo on that too?

Alive!!

Hey guys, am still paying taxes. Means I must still be sucking air, ergo, am alive :)
Am still up for the ben if there are any openings left in the 'lets see if we can make it round the course twice' mob.

Thx for the reminder via pm Kaiser, i just opened it.

Sorry I dont have a ticky note for all the time i've missed, I guess I'm just lazy.

Hey Dave, sorry bud but we firmed up the teams a while back now. We've all paid and entered too, that is unless you want to go solo? Dyna ti is coming for the craic and big.eck and enid are going downhilling. Not sure but there maybe a ride out on the Sunday too. Fancy taggin along anyroads? Could always do with the support and there will be plenty happening around base camp :D

kaiser":3is5ll7o said:
BTW theres an off road half marathon the following day if anyone fancies?

Kaiser I was intending doing the Etape Caledoinia road race the day after - I thought you'd be up for it too. :LOL:

I really like the specialized shirt, are we just going to buy our own and badge them up aftertwards

The Ken":rx4f3fkg said:
I really like the specialized shirt, are we just going to buy our own and badge them up aftertwards

Aye that'd be the idea, I'm going to try to get it done before Kirroughtree but I'll see how it goes.

TK any chance of a copy of the badge in varying sizes? Say from the iron on size down to half that size? Try and work out what fits best.

Theres a local sewing place who does embroidery, I'm going to pop in and see if they can do it for me.

10 Under - Team captains please note:

12 If you are planning camping please pay attention to the website, camping list open on the 1st of April places will be limited and will cost £2 per night per head. Proof of booking will be required. Caravans and camper will also be limited.

Camping therefore needs booked tomorrow....
I suggest 1 person does this and books an extra place for each teams mechanic and masseuse ;) (Big Eck, Enid and the other DH'ers :) )
That way we should all end up together and can set up a village. I guess we are looking at getting 4 tents pitched together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back