Northamptonshire rides?? - New pics 14/2/10

I'm over in Rushden so not many miles away. I was over Grafham water at the weekend to check it out and it looks worth at least one ride to check it out. Certainly busy though!

NIJE":4syznnog said:
I'm over in Rushden so not many miles away. I was over Grafham water at the weekend to check it out and it looks worth at least one ride to check it out. Certainly busy though!

got any maps, or route-maps?

NIJE":3o4rj3kp said:
I'm over in Rushden so not many miles away.

Hi and welcome :)

There's a few RB members in Rushden, one of them is my riding buddy Drapoon, you should track him down. I'm over in Corby but ride all round your way as far as Bedford. There's some good Bridleway south of Rushden off the A6, routes that either go east towards Huntingon or there's Green Lanes and Byways all around Santa Pod, Wymington, Odell etc to the west. I might send him a PM and get something organised :)

GT-Steve":3l5sxztr said:
NIJE":3l5sxztr said:

I haven't ridden for over 30 years and I'm just going to throw myself on my 'new' Zaskar and go anywhere.
I have no maps for this sort of thing but will start looking for suitable ones maybe old OS maps from a charity shop?

NIJE":1lty05n5 said:
GT-Steve":1lty05n5 said:
NIJE":1lty05n5 said:

I haven't ridden for over 30 years and I'm just going to throw myself on my 'new' Zaskar and go anywhere.
I have no maps for this sort of thing but will start looking for suitable ones maybe old OS maps from a charity shop?

Blimey, I thought 10 years out the saddle was a lot.
You're more than welcome to join us on a relaxed Sunday Jaunt around Salcey Forest. If you're interested pm me, and we'll take it from there...

Steve

GT-Steve":1jiqeu3h said:
NIJE":1jiqeu3h said:
GT-Steve":1jiqeu3h said:
NIJE":1jiqeu3h said:

Blimey, I thought 10 years out the saddle was a lot.
You're more than welcome to join us on a relaxed Sunday Jaunt around Salcey Forest. If you're interested pm me, and we'll take it from there...

Steve

I'm certainly interested but have no spare time at present. Too much stuff to sell on ebay for one and a demading girlfriend takes up the rest!! :oops:

Back