FS: Fuquay frameset and forks

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Times are hard so this is having to be booted out of the garage.

Its too small for me (its more like a 16/17" inche'r)- comes with Fuquay own stem, headset, rigid forks and a pair of Manitou 2s. All are custom painted to match but as I mentioned, they all need respraying really.

Not after loads for this as I was going to get it resprayed in a nice honest colour and Gil was going to do me decals.

Offers....

Fuquay

Oooooooh, should resist but it is my size!!!

Do you have a ballpark figure in mind for it Jez?

Cheers
Stuart

Have you got any photos?? :) im not allowed but it would be nice to see it... Id heard of the name in the past, but never knew they were built just down the road from me! :)

Mmmmmm Fuquay

Great frame Jez!

Are there any major dings that will need filling before a respray? and how about the aheadstem adaptor, is it stuck or easy to remove?

Putting my car through the MOT today has taken more money than expected (aaarrgh!), keep telling myself I can't afford it but I keep picturing it with a fresh dark purple paintjob and white decals!

Cheers
Stuart

The frame is fine - there is a ding in the top tube and that will need to be filled. Slight ding also where the forks swing round but very minor.Needs a paint job as you agree.

Forget the aheadstem adapter - I got the frameset with the actual stem (pictured) attached. All in order and just needs a little TLC to bring it back to its glory.

I would have sorted this frame and got it repainted (I even contacted gil about some stickers I was devising) but it is too small for me and therefore I would never ride it.

Whats not pictured is the Manitou 2 forks that are also included. The forks are threaded so therefore fit the stem as you see in pic.

Fuquay

Thanks for the info Jez :D

Due to limited finances I think I'm gonna have to pass on this one, hope it finds a good home, it's a great frame!

Best Regards
Stuart

Can't believe this hasn't sold yet - if it wasn't like 16,000 sizes too small for me I'd have snapped it up.

Back