BoTM March 2010 - Downhill Special - Nominations please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaiser":268135xf said:

Looks fun. I watched the Red Run and thought it looks ok (unless it's wet on the boardwalk :shock:). Took a look at the helmet-cam vid of the black run and thought it looked ok too. That was until I watched the vid of the actual race with the pro's shredding and you could see how steep/rough certain sections were. I had second, third and fourth thoughts about it then. I was getting arm-pump just watching :LOL:

This is won before its even started................ JERKY JERKY JERKY, atleast the RC500 is a true Downhill machine and i mean just look at it, you either finish this poll now and you have a winner or you excluded Jerky's RC500 and give him an award just for the hell of it

graham1975":120kcko7 said:
This is won before its even started................ JERKY JERKY JERKY, atleast the RC500 is a true Downhill machine and i mean just look at it, you either finish this poll now and you have a winner or you excluded Jerky's RC500 and give him an award just for the hell of it

That is indeed nice, but its not the only real DH bike in the mix
.....and it doesn't have airlines..................... ;)

graham1975":1lhbeswz said:

wrong,wrong,wrong. my bike is a true downhill bike too! all Mountain Cycles are built to do more than one thing and do them well.

graham1975":4u9c8evf said:

oooo!!! personally I can't see it but then again there is only the one Pace, the GT votes will be all over the place. If Gadro took some decent pics he should be the strongest(GT). For me though the Palmer rep oozes class and the Yeti is the real deal. My top two. :) Surprising lack of entries though :eek:

kaiser":2fdrny59 said:
oooo!!! personally I can't see it but then again there is only the one Pace, the GT votes will be all over the place. If Gadro took some decent pics he should be the strongest(GT). For me though the Palmer rep oozes class and the Yeti is the real deal. My top two. :) Surprising lack of entries though :eek:

when does the voting start? if my bike gets through i want to make sure to vote for it just so it gets one vote.hahaha!!

MCsanandreas":2v09xd1c said:
kaiser":2v09xd1c said:

when does the voting start? if my bike gets through i want to make sure to vote for it just so it gets one vote.hahaha!!

Normally some time after halfway through the month :) FWIW I reckon you should take some better pics too :) remember you can post 2 at this stage.

kaiser":v6pnphvh said:
[
Normally some time after halfway through the month :) FWIW I reckon you should take some better pics too :) remember you can post 2 at this stage.

it took me 5 years to work out how to post one pic! will take a look at what i have in my computer.

kaiser":szowqzqb said:

It was in the DARK !!!! :) Oh god I'm crap at taking these pics, think I'll have to get a nice white garage door as a background ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back