I've just been filmed for TV!

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Just had a camera crew come up to me at work and film me for a French TV programme about the Royal family. I had to act and everything. Was horrible. Wish i wasn't wearing socks and sandals too! :oops: (they're comfy round the office - ok? )

Luckily they spent more energy focusing on my monitor than me. Probably a better thing for them too.

Wu-Tangled":2p82fd8a said:
Just had a camera crew come up to me at work and film me for a French TV programme about the Royal family. I had to act and everything. Was horrible. Wish i wasn't wearing socks and sandals too! :oops: (they're comfy round the office - ok? )

Luckily they spent more energy focusing on my monitor than me. Probably a better thing for them too.

Wow, how obtuse. Was your office doubling up as Buckingham Palace or something ;)

they were doing a documentary on the queen and a bit about an exhibition that we are hosting in France and they just appeared and i had to have the director come over to me and talk about pictures and i had to pretend to work on them on the screen. It was horrible. I was rubbish. And I mumbled, so i suppose they'll be voice overing my bit.

Sandals and socks though - what will the style concious french think of that!? Ha ha.

Wu-Tangled":1gdjkpyl said:
And I mumbled, so i suppose they'll be voice overing my bit.

That's cool, maybe you'll be like David Prowse in Star Wars and get dubbed by James Earl Jones.

Wow, how obtuse. Was your office doubling up as Buckingham Palace or something

...leaking roof and all...

John":1n4zazhb said:
That's cool, maybe you'll be like David Prowse in Star Wars and get dubbed by James Earl Jones.

...and then never do anything again except public safety films.

yeah I could live with that.

Aye, Public safety films........Dave prowse was the voice of Charlie the Cat in 'Charlie says'.......FACT.

and of course see below:

Back