Raleigh Single Speed

Thats quite a transformation from the pictures on the front page, well done that man you've done a stunning job there.

sinnett177":tpkv4t3e said:
Thats quite a transformation from the pictures on the front page, well done that man you've done a stunning job there.
Cheers, I really like your Alpinestars and I want one to. :D
I can get a '92 E-stay Cro-Mega LX, pink and white, good condition, what would this be worth?

Jamis Diablo":2nen44ae said:
sinnett177":2nen44ae said:
Cheers, I really like your Alpinestars and I want one to. :D
I can get a '92 E-stay Cro-Mega LX, pink and white, good condition, what would this be worth?
Complete bike £100, nice bikes but only the 400LX groupset.

p4pb4911450.jpg

I'm at a crossroad at the moment.
The singlespeed build is to heavy for the routes I do.
Thinking about turning it to 1x6.

Get a smaller one at the front, but please keep it clean of gears. Extra cables, shifties and a rear derrie would only clog things up. Its simple and clean lines together with the colour make it stand out. Just keep it as is!

Ok, little update.
Single speed is not for me, so it is 1x7 now.
The Raleigh has been downgraded with fenders and a lock, to be my working bike, as that one is broken.

p4pb5250868.jpg

p4pb5250874.jpg

Luckely there is a new Jamis on its way to replace this one. ;)

I don't know what quirky means, but I bought it at a online bikeshop. :)
It is just a standard cheap #ss handlebar (9 euro I believe)

No comment, just replying to keep this in my posts for info, as I've just bought an 87 (I think it is because of the u-brakes) Montage.

Back