Strathpuffer lite

Bad news Kaiser,

I've signed up under the Ecurie MacRetro banner as well in the solo SS class which means you need to do at least 3 laps :shock: :LOL:

Hopefully the Raleigh Mountain Bike Team will make a good SS steed as I like to aim a build at something ;)

velomaniac":1lmvsmyj said:
Bad news Kaiser,

I've signed up under the Ecurie MacRetro banner as well in the solo SS class which means you need to do at least 3 laps :shock: :LOL:

Hopefully the Raleigh Mountain Bike Team will make a good SS steed as I like to aim a build at something ;)

Nice one buddy :) I'm really looking forward to this one now. 3 Laps eh :shock: :LOL:

I think the date is the big issue for me and finances won't let me book in for at least another month or so.

Do I have to do this SS? I hate having no power on downhills - it's how I get out of trouble.

The Ken":1xed2cag said:
I think the date is the big issue for me and finances won't let me book in for at least another month or so.

Do I have to do this SS? I hate having no power on downhills - it's how I get out of trouble.

You can ride whatever you like :) teams too

Also if you did ride SS just gear up that way you'd have power going down but would'nt be able to ride up which i doubt you'd have issue with :LOL:

velomaniac":1k7fdyjz said:
Also if you did ride SS just gear up that way you'd have power going down but would'nt be able to ride up which i doubt you'd have issue with :LOL:

:LOL:

velomaniac":1kqckmbr said:

normally I would be annoyed by a statement like that - but you can't argue with the truth :) ....a 48 - 12 ratio it is then :)

Back