Fat Family- Wicked, Yo eddy, Shock-a-Billy and Titanium

Dr S":33u9tzvt said:
jonnyboy666":33u9tzvt said:
when someone post pics of bikes that nice the green eyed monster makes me picky!!! :LOL:

seriously cool though :cool:

:LOL:
Thanks JB. Have your other non green eye cast over the text- I did mention that I had to change the cables on the SAB. Got some nice stainless ones and coloured nipples to go on there.

Si

when the bikes look like that i skim over the text!! :LOL:

contrast on these two beauty shots was killing me, so i had to adjust them for you. :p

Attachments

• 4417453767_3ea58fce93_b.jpg
    4417453767_3ea58fce93_b.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 1,307
  • 4418205530_c63be981af_b.jpg
    4418205530_c63be981af_b.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 1,308
RockiMtn":20xr9d7f said:
contrast on these two beauty shots was killing me, so i had to adjust them for you. :p

Brilliant! How did you do that then?? My photography skills arn't up to much tbh. :roll:

i threw it into photoshop and tweaked the levels on them. ;)

however there is an automatic contrast adjustment in the Picasa program available from Google that does a decent job. it's free to download and use, manages and organizes your image library, has other quick & dirty adjustments (cropping, red eye, etc...), is available on both PC and Mac, and if you have or setup a google account, you can post them on your own personal web album hosted on google.

http://picasa.google.ca/

http://picasa.google.com/mac/

WOW i just love the shock a billy!!!!! always wanted one when i was a kid, by the time i had the sort of money to actually buy one things had moved on some what..id love to see what one actually rides like, how do they compare to modern bikes?? also does any one have a picture of the latter full sus bike they made??? :cool:

They say a picture tells a thousand words so .....

coolometer.jpg

especially the Fat Ti for me. On my dream list, although my Yo is nearly done :D . I've never been a big fan of the SAB but yours has definately changed my opinion the metallic grey really looks great. You have a beautiful family, you must be very proud :LOL: .

I do have a small question though..

Did your bars on the Fat Ti come with the blue shim? I only ask as my titec ti bars have the black plastic shim and it's cracked :( . It doesn't notice when clamped up but can you get replacements for them, not blue though just plain silver or ideally red but I think that's less likely to be available if at all.

Thanks in advance.

Back