FS:Reynolds 531 Racer 23.5/60cm

mullinino

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello all-yees are going to have to excuse my ignorance as im by no means well-informed about road bikes :oops: ...bear with me!i got this recently but prefer my bikes to be of the off-road variety(sorry!)so im selling on.specs-

-Reynolds 531 custom-made and painted(a bright!)orange 23.5/60cm c-t(im 6'2 and use saddle as picced)nice lugs!(err...i think.)
-12 speed double...Exage Motion cranks/Biopace 52/40 rings...Sheldon approved!
-RX 100 front mech/looks like a 105 rear mech but writings rubbed off
-Shimano Light-Action Indexed shifters
-Pelissier front hub with maillardQ/R-Quando non Q/R rear..both straight and true
-dont know brakes...ct500??
-Scott tri-bars/cateye computer(needs battery,im told)included...

-some scratches to the paintwork,nothing to write home about,and a WEE bit of surface rust to bottom of front forks and a coupla bolts...see pics for condition...easy fixed.needs a new saddle,pedals,and if youre fussy,bartape...i took it out for a blast up the coast on monday and it even made me look good...it was nice to OVERtake cars again :D but as i say i prefer my steeds to be able to go through walls...

im not playing dumb...i REALLY have no idea what its worth to any of y'all...so im going to say 165 squids posted to your door.if this is laughable either way,dont laugh-let me know! all q's answered asap.good luck!

Attachments

• Picture 031.jpg
    Picture 031.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 535
  • Picture 032.jpg
    Picture 032.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 535
  • Picture 033.jpg
    Picture 033.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 535
  • Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg