Retrobike Jerseys **IN STOCK & UPDATED**

tintin40":1wnz1djr said:
any chance of a choice of different colour? like a nice red?

Probably not realistically. The jersey minimum order is 10 - really can't afford to have 9 red jerseys lying around people won't necessarily want. Sorry :cry:

It would be nice. I would have bought two shirts. black & red. That way when one is in the wash i have spare to use. Plus a bright colour shirt would stand out more and get noticed :D

tintin40":1cw6qhyv said:
It would be nice. I would have bought two shirts. black & red. That way when one is in the wash i have spare to use. Plus a bright colour shirt would stand out more and get noticed :D

OK, OK, I'll look into it :D

John, have you got any long sleeve road xl left :?:
I take it that if i already have a freeride in large that a xl road would be ok :?:

heathy":31y11rau said:
John, have you got any long sleeve road xl left :?:
I take it that if i already have a freeride in large that a xl road would be ok :?:

Graham,

I do indeed have one XL long sleeve road jersey in stock with your name on it! Either paypal the cash to admin@retrobike.co.uk or PM me to sort out other payment methods.

john

Nice one John...I will sort payment out on friday,so if you could hold on to it till then that would be grand.
Any news on weather you can make the cheddar bike fest?

heathy":2zk7v8ls said:
Nice one John...I will sort payment out on friday,so if you could hold on to it till then that would be grand.
Any news on weather you can make the cheddar bike fest?

Graham,

nice one, no problems to hold it.

Will let you know re:bikefest, have to say it's not looking good. Mrs V has the Great North Run that weekend, had pledged support....

John

No worries John, how about doing a 12 hour @24/12 on the 14th and 15th of July at the Cotswold farm park near Cheltnham. Thats not too far from you guys is it :?:
I need all the pratice i can get at the mo as im doing sleepless with Simod
in august, and this time it's the whole 24 :?

Latest posts

Back