FS: On one pompino

cows_in_cars

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
For sale, on one pompino, blue, XL suit someone from 5'11 to 6'2ish I would say.
Spec:
On one frame and forks 57cm
FSA orbit headset
campagnolo veloce cranks with stronglight 42 tooth ring
Campagnolo BB
Flip flop hub (fixed/free) with mavic open pro rear wheel, 18 tooth freewheel fitted.
Shimano ultegra/600 front hub with mavic reflex rim
Currently fitted with speclized cross tyres but will include road tyres too
One deore v brake rear, front no name v brake, both sets of brake blocks have a little wear in them but not masses
Avid speed dial v-brake levers
New Truvativ 600 mm flatbar.
New Giant 110 stem.
New Giant lock on grips.
Superstar carbon seatpost
fizik saddle
Pedals with toe clips and straps

Will also include a set of profile air wing bars and aero brake lever although will need a new stem to use them as they are standard 26 where as the stem fitted is 31.8 or you can have a giant riser bar.
Will also include a set of mud guards, never fitted to this bike but should be easy to adapt them.

The frame and fork does bare the scares of an about town/hack bike and never going to say, cosmetically, it's in perfect condition but it all works well and there's no play in any of the bearings. It's a really great bike to ride and will be sad to see it go but can't afford the space to keep it :-(...and need the cash!

Posted £260 less if you can collect, based in Edinburgh
If interested please me email me at cows_in_cars AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk

100_1419.jpg

100_1417.jpg

[/img]
100_1415.jpg

100_1414.jpg

[/img]
100_1413.jpg

Nice bike, nice price but if it's the 57 then with the semi compact design I think it's an XL (headtube on my XL is 17cm if that helps).

Anyway, best of luck with the sale.

Back