Clearing Stuff SOLD

Gadro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here's my feedback thread

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53189

Price includes postage within mainland UK.
Payment by PayPal Gift

All prices delivered within the UK

SOLD STUFF

➡️ ROOX 27.0 400mm Seatpost Good Condition £17SOLD to KeepItSteel

➡️ Selle Italia XO gel Saddle - 3 Rides old Mint Condition £15 SOLD to Mark_h4dng

➡️ Syncros Stem NEW NOS £28 Sold to KeepItSteel

➡️ Rear X-Lite Camlock Skewer Red (Mint Condition) £17.50 Sold to KeepItSteel

➡️ X-Lite XLR Pro Carbon Bars 25.4 Excellent Condition slight marks under grips £25 sold to wadsy

➡️ Wheelset : Spin Carbon Fibre, Reasonable Condition, slight side to side buckle, front bearings will need changing. NEW Decals sourced from the USA applied. Includes IRC MythosXC Amberwall Front and Rear and inner tubes ( Couple of rides old ) and snazzy Gold Bullet Valve Caps :cool: Rear Cassette: 8-speed, 11 - 30 teeth OK Condition If they were true and front bearing was OK I'd double the price on these. Even with the faults they are still totally rideable £160 SOLD TO retrokona pp

➡️ Shimano Deore XTR M950 V-Brakes front and rear V Good Condition £40 SOLD to Mr Scruff

➡️ Brake Booster : Shimano Carbon Fibre Booster Good Conditon £25 Sold to Eddie King

➡️ Crankset: Shimano Deore XT M739, 22/32/44 teeth with Gold Crank Bolts Good Condition some scratches BUT Logo's Intact both sides, threads a good one, scratches should polish out which I would do myself if I was keeping 'em £40 SOLD TO stevetait

➡️ Shimano XT M739 V Brakes will include a substantial freebie in the price (Not a sticker !!!) Good condition, Logo's still present with bolts but no noodle, lots of life left in pads. £25 SOLD TO Deveron53

➡️ Shift / brake Levers: Shimano Deore XT M739 STI's Excellent Condition includes an additional NOS front set (3speed) £45 (Won't Split) SOLD Rick Draper

➡️ Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT M737 BP 31.8 £12 SOLD Rick Draper

➡️ 1996 GT Zaskar Frame: 16" Ball Burnished, Serial No: 1096161698, Frame Material: 6061 T6 Aluminium, Double-Butted, Some surface marks (Autosol :)) but NO dinks or dents or cracks
Includes, Brand New Decals sourced from Gil_m, Shimano BB-UN54 Brand New, Headset 1 1/8" FSA Orbit XL Brand New, Shimano XT Sharkfin £160 ( I can remove the BB, Headset and Sharkfin if you want but the frame is still the same price) Reduced to £140 BARGAIN SOLD dr.juggles

Items Sold Pending Payment

seatpost please!

also very keen on the Syncros stem should you decide to split your stunning Zaskar...

(dont throw away money like I do, split it!)

:shock: O wow!...and I was only looking at it in the GT thread this morning....Still building mine up so know that is a REALLY good price considering all the components.....wouldn't let it go if it were mine....

I think you may be boarderline mental :LOL:

The price you put up is generous to say the least... think in terms of what it would yield as a splitter, then go with roughly that! :D As you said £750 is the going rate for the bits seperatly :?

Will let it ride for a few hours then I may split. Shame though this is a V. Nice Bike :(

'may' is the word though

:( It will be a sad day to see it split. However, some RB'ers will be very happy as the components are in awesome nick :D

Even happier if bought as a whole :!:

Latest posts

Back