Fat Family- Wicked, Yo eddy, Shock-a-Billy and Titanium

John":2wpky7eg said:
Chapeau monsieur. Great FAT collection Si. What will be added next might I ask?

Another Yo Guv. This new one has had a hard life and needs a new seat tube so its getting a few mods to bring it up to date. It will retain its oldskool charm but will ride bang up to date. I'd also like to find a nice Monster in pink like Yo-nate-y's.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: will need to try to catch up :LOL:

Dr S":3eso43ps said:
John":3eso43ps said:
Chapeau monsieur. Great FAT collection Si. What will be added next might I ask?

Another Yo Guv. This new one has had a hard life and needs a new seat tube so its getting a few mods to bring it up to date. It will retain its oldskool charm but will ride bang up to date. I'd also like to find a nice Monster in pink like Yo-nate-y's.

Like the one AB had? Nice idea, assume you'll go with discs etc? Have a second Yo was considering doing similar with. Ended up getting an If so that'd that though.

Monster will be a fine addition to.

@John
Yes it will be getting discs and mid 2000's SIDs up front. Its a 100mm fork but running about 25mm sag gives it the exact same geometry as the Cotic I have riden all winter. I've fitted a 1" crown and steerer and cut and filed the canti mounts off the SID and rebuilt the internals. Brakes are Formula B4 racing four piston jobbies on 160mm rotors, wheels are Sun Ringle SOS rims on black XT hubs and it will wear modern kenda rubber. Rest of the kit is regular oldskool Ringle, King, Flite and Syncros, M900 mechs and shifters etc. Colour will be..................... :?: well wait and see :twisted:

I'll probably start a thread when I get the frame back from Kev Winter.

very nice collection . . . . but

where is the cable cap on the rear mech on the SAB? tut tut

:LOL:

when someone post pics of bikes that nice the green eyed monster makes me picky!!! :LOL:

seriously cool though :cool:

the SAB is hands down my all time favourite Amp based rig builds here on RB. :cool:

and your other Fat rigs are amazing as well. ;)

Great fat-family. Very nice Fat-Ti. Now I'm thinking about buying some blue Oury Grips for my Fat-ti :LOL:

jonnyboy666":13tbjbex said:
when someone post pics of bikes that nice the green eyed monster makes me picky!!! :LOL:

seriously cool though :cool:

:LOL:
Thanks JB. Have your other non green eye cast over the text- I did mention that I had to change the cables on the SAB. Got some nice stainless ones and coloured nipples to go on there.

Si

Back