Ecurie MacRetro Jersey

:LOL: :LOL:

bad news on the badge front, mrs awaycaboose sold her hi tech embroidery machine for a itouch and some other hi end gadgets, so I will look into finding another outlet for the logo.

killie pies are indeed the best ;)

The finest pie I have ever tasted (and there have been so many :LOL:) was from that little butchers on Innerleithen high street. Heaven in a crust :cool:

Have you contacted Endura to see what the minimum quantity is on their custom service??

Dr S":2423ft5d said:
The finest pie I have ever tasted (and there have been so many :LOL:) was from that little butchers on Innerleithen high street. Heaven in a crust :cool:

I have heard it from good authority that "ginger pie" tastes the best.

I like the tea cake and the badge options - I'll gladly buy and wear eithr with pride at the SSEC

I'm going to set in motion a sample jersey. Theres a local place that does embroidery, I'll get one of the jerseys and see if I can get it done. I'll bring it to Kirroughtree and I'll also post it too folks if they want to see it.

And of course theres TK's iron ons. No sure how these would work on lycra mind.

iron ons would crack after the first wash, plus the heat you need for ironing them on would probably melt the polyester in the top.

Latest posts

Back