It's amazing the difference a comfy saddle makes

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've been having problems commuting, pins and needles in the legs, feet and hands to the point that several miles into a journey my feet are numb.

I have been putting it down to the saddle and finally got a female specific one Selle Italia Gel Flow Lady this morning. To give it a quick test it I rode the 14miles to my husband’s work, to drop off my his lunch as he forgot to take it. The difference was amazing not only has it cured the pins and needles I was cycling sooo much faster, I felt truly energized by it.
:LOL:

sylvain":21hcthaa said:
I bet your husband was at least as happy as you! :D

Yeah,

"Oh good, here's my sandwiches, sorry lads, i'll have to give the trip to the pub a miss this lunch time, as Alison brought them in!!!"

saddles

I also had been having problems with circulation and major soreness in legs and hips and was thinking of giving up biking altogether until I bought a Terry Fly in 2001. It was the difference between night and day; I love old bikes but not those old saddles.

B3":1925no5a said:
sylvain":1925no5a said:
I bet your husband was at least as happy as you! :D

Yeah,

"Oh good, here's my sandwiches, sorry lads, i'll have to give the trip to the pub a miss this lunch time, as Alison brought them in!!!"

:LOL: No, sandwiches brought in by wife would just mean pub lunch followed by desk lunch :D

Back