North East Rides; Nightrides and Thrunton- Join in!

Yes, really enjoyed it. Cold but good fun. Hopefully new forks should be fitted before next week so i can get down without mincing about!

Thanks again Ian ;)

Si

Glad you liked it. The last descent is an interesting test on the Kona with its rigid forks.
Hopefully the snow will piss off now so the fun stuff gets more fun ;)
Also Simonside... you want a descent? Oh yes......
4367460043_afd76f9787_b.jpg

The day the chain snapped..

I really like those Konas. What does it ride like?
I need to get a retro singlespeed build done at some point. I'll have to keep an eye out for a suitable frame.

Si

I love the way it rides, as you can see from the telegraph pole seatpost,its a bit on the diddy side, being a 16. As its a cruiser frame it gives a perfect top tube length for me.

4367461469_001c824a50.jpg

I `ve just ordered a pair of rims, so you can have a blast on it when I get the wheel sorted if you fancy?

Wednesday is fine for me. In fact I fancy a mid week sneeky day ride seeing a the sun is out.

So where are we going??

Dr S":1izsz4tz said:
Wednesday is fine for me. In fact I fancy a mid week sneeky day ride seeing as the sun is out.

So where are we going??

I'm off Wed\Thurs\Fri - getting a new boiler fitted.

What about a ride Wednesday day instead (depending how the work is going)?

Sounds good. Shall we stay local or venture out somewhere? Hamsterly? Glentress?

For 4 months, I`ve had no one to ride with during the day because everybody is at work, now I`m back to work, people start going riding during the day WTF! :cry:

Back