76.4 KB · Views: 260
  • Dont see this too often ) 013 (Large).jpg
    Dont see this too often ) 013 (Large).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 260
  • Dont see this too often ) 012 (Large).jpg
    Dont see this too often ) 012 (Large).jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 260
Now that's what you call a sander :p
Always amazes me how dangerous some of these old woodworking machines are, I still get shivers thinking about the rip-saws, re-saws and taking the fence off the spindle for curved work, some of the machines I used to use.

Easy_Rider":1d4kr0yl said:
Now that's what you call a sander :p
Always amazes me how dangerous some of these old woodworking machines are, I still get shivers thinking about the rip-saws, re-saws and taking the fence off the spindle for curved work, some of the machines I used to use.

That ones ok,it just sands you cant really injure yourself.
Nothing else in the workshop[bar the spindle moulder]has any guarding at all :LOL: or rather :shock:
The only guarded machine is the spindle moulder,but the boss likes using it without guards
So far he has remover 50% of his thumb.down the length of it.Its still the same length but much thinner :LOL:
And his recent injury again on the moulder was the loss of the top joint on his middle and ring fingers on one hand,basically everything that stuck out further than the pinkie,he had his index finger folded back of it would have got that one too :LOL: :LOL:.
Very few people are stupid enough to do it twice .The boss has a PHD :?

These type of accidents dont actually hurt.
Your mind tells you something has happened but doesnt fill in the details so to speak :LOL: I know,i too have felt moving machinery :shock: only 30 stitches to keep that part on :LOL:

I take it nobody wants to buy this now :LOL:

Back