East Midlands ride Sunday 14th March: UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tentatively put my name down for this, dependant on getting the last few tweaks on the Kilauea done. You'll have to promise to be gentle with me though as it'll be my first retro meet :D :D :D

ride out Sunday 14th March

cool a bring your car cycleride bang goes the carbon foot print why even have a cycle if we have to drive all the way out to derbyshire ? ???

Re: ride out Sunday 14th March

bludawg":19fkx6ka said:
cool a bring your car cycleride bang goes the carbon foot print why even have a cycle if we have to drive all the way out to derbyshire ? ???

feel free to organise your own ride close to you. cant have a ride that is close to everyone

Hello,
I have not been a member of this forum for long and this would be my 1st group ride if I particpate so I am wondering where everybody is meeting in Ticknall, I am 16 years old and I ride a Red 2003 Dmr sidekick.

Looking forward to seeing some new faces,
Could somebody please PM to help me out.

:cool:

Unfortunately I'm now looking unlikely to make this ride and I was really looking forward to it.
My van's engine pretty much disintegrated on the motorway on Saturday evening, so unless anyone else from Macclesfield is thinking of going then I'll struggle to get there.

Looks like I'll be without a vehicle for the forseeable future too. :roll:

Sorry to hear about the van and that we may not be seeing you on Sunday. What do we do with all these flapjacks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back