DBR Axis Team Titanium - Update 20th May - New Pics! :)

That's a real stunner! What's the ride like on Ti? I've heard they're even nicer than steel for 'feel'.

PS. Glad I'm not the only one drooling over the welding :LOL: .

6.5x55":3qn89xst said:
That's a real stunner! What's the ride like on Ti? I've heard they're even nicer than steel for 'feel'.

Of the frames I have ridden, I prefer the Ti ones ;)

frame

Hey Wadsy, is this "instead" of the Hei Hei then? How's it ride in comparison? Looks well balanced with the build and the fork's look spot on with it!

Re: frame

Wold Ranger":23xfk3ze said:
Hey Wadsy, is this "instead" of the Hei Hei then? How's it ride in comparison? Looks well balanced with the build and the fork's look spot on with it!

Probably ;) although I'd like an 18" Hei Hei. So will probably have to sell off my SC Superlight though :(

Rides just as well as the Hei Hei really, but I didn't do a like for like build, the Hei Hei had slightly longer Pace forks on, so handled a bit differently. Also a bit higher at the front with the longer head-tube too. Interesting that the DBR is an 18 (medium) but has the same sizing (seat-tube and top-tube) as the 19 Hei Hei - except the head-tube ;)

Jamis Diablo":30ucqmbx said:
Wow, that is nice!
Except for fork, a little to red imo.

Hmmm maybe (too much red) ;)

nice build. i think the brakes look better than the red. am i allowed to be uber critical though?

Latest posts

Back