And today I did......

yes no point in taking it back, this will only anger the gods and you'll need it next week. Inexplicably though my spare syphon is sat next to my bed :?

:LOL: there definitely was summat in the water :LOL: poor crapper took a right doo'in.

kaiser":1fhy1q4n said:
yes no point in taking it back, this will only anger the gods and you'll need it next week. Inexplicably though my spare syphon is sat next to my bed :?

Inexplicably though my spare syphon is sat next to my bed, its obvious in case you have a leak during the night ;)

RobMac":2slj7zku said:
kaiser":2slj7zku said:

Inexplicably though my spare syphon is sat next to my bed, its obvious in case you have a leak during the night ;)

Are you Welsh?
I normally just get up for a drink or a 'P' :roll:

G

Well today I did dabble in the dark art of gardening (horticulture, not agriculture, as an grumpy farmer (tautology anyone?) pointed out to me) by lifting a lot of the giant leeks that I have grown and neglected over the winter. Consequently the house now honks of onions.

But on more bike related matters, T1 (my first 89 Tufftrax) is now obesessively boxed and ready to go to Mr Williams in Falkirk for powdercoating.

I'm not kidding about 'obsessively'- I have this nagging feeling I could have driven to Falkirk in the time it took to make these bespoke odd shaped cardboard forms:

4414425544_f1bbb7ac21_o.jpg

Handily numbered so that this can act as a guide for Zigzag for the repackaging on the way back, for we have come to an arrangement.

I will of course document the rebuild when it comes back.

Nice weekend for a bike ride, but I have done fork all as my wife has been away at a conference and I have been the responsible adult. The indignity...

loving your packing- you really do love that old girl don't you :cool:

today I went hill walking in the morning up the eaglesham moor in the snow wa ma boys :D

out on the yo in the afternoon- top banana :D got my mojo back.

today i fitted my newly made disc mount to the b17 and threw some hayes nines on it :cool: it looks good , i put the seat up a couple of inches and will be putting a longer stem on it . so it's defo an xc bike now ;)

pic's tomorrow

and i met mikee for the first time today :D nice freindly chap :D

Back