BoTM March 2010 - Downhill Special - Nominations please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCsanandreas":1zfvpvsy said:
well its early on a Sunday morning and the voices in my head make me ask this question.

why are there lots of nice CLEAN bikes posted,but mine is the only one out on a trail with mud on the tires?!!

back later,much later to see the grief i get for this,blame the voices in my head!

In the case of mine has only been put together 1 week, is 1 of 20 (reportedly) ever made, far fewer remaining and I suspect none of which are in new old stock condition.

GaryTurner":vxg4p5mr said:
Fella ; You do not leave me the choice ... :LOL:
:mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now , I can move my ass :oops: ; final pics this week-end :D

:shock: :shock: :shock: palmer replica :shock: :shock:
sublime

If a bike with barends wins this one I'm gunna shit , shows how xc orientated the early 90s and this site are :LOL:

Most months it is clear people have been spending a lot of time polishing their cables in the hope to get a top 5 place but this one is just turning into bung a photo of any old tat in .

sinnett177":1krmhka7 said:
DSC_0106-1.jpg
:shock: Where did that picture come from. ..?

Easy_Rider":zgml6uxv said:
elite504":zgml6uxv said:
sinnett177":zgml6uxv said:
:shock: Where did that picture come from. ..?

You're now only the 3rd person to question this after me and sinnett :roll:

Seems nobody is bothered by another yeti

I think it's something to do with the half-arsed and disinterested way it was posted up, that has meant it's largely been ignored.
Almost as though the OP was saying "look what I've got... maybe I'll play the game maybe I won't..."

Maybe I'm being cynical.

1994 Diamond Back Racing Dual Response.

Been with me since 1996
I've always run risers and flats
I like going downhill fast
I used to have a bullet bros rear springy derallieur tensioner but it broke and fell off :LOL:

Hope you enjoy the pictures:

main.php

main.php

I would like to see more of the yeti with the drop bars.. please!

Very nice Diamondback, reminds me that I used to own a X Link back in the mists of time when they still produced good bikes

As for the Yeti

Take a look here

http://www.carbonbicycles.com/

It's in the photo gallery, but its abominable.

Thing is with this bike is, it's a C-26 which is an OK bike that was ridden by some very very good riders. Rare - yes as in uber rare and uber expensive but it does not deserve all the hype. If I could afford one, which I can't, I still wouldn't buy one as rarity does not make something good and to me it is definitely not cool.

I'm not playing that game

gray":1vpqle0w said:
I've always run risers and flats, I like going downhill fast.
I used to have a bullet bros rear springy derallieur tensioner but it broke and fell off :LOL:

I like flats (pedals) and riser bars too. Always worked better for my riding.

I've got one (bullet bros not DBR) ;)

Nice pics too. Good to see another 'proper' DH bike :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back