Alconbury Midnight Growlers

Thanks, I am slowly coming out of this trough into another peak, mustn't get carried away again..

I'd like to join in with some rides up that way this year at an RB outing if im able, but I've not yet rescued a bike so I don't meet that provisio! ;)

beshroomed":33s0x8o3 said:
Thanks, I am slowly coming out of this trough into another peak, mustn't get carried away again..

I'd like to join in with some rides up that way this year at an RB outing if im able, but I've not yet rescued a bike so I don't meet that provisio! ;)

Christ! Dont bugger yourself up. Go to the boot sales and see what there is.

I've forgotten the 'rules' so just run what ya brung.

I hate rules... and lemon curd.

Chief Growler has been faffing all day and has officially wasted a nice Wednesday :roll:

bad boy.

Still, next weeks night ride looks good.

Recent Growler meets:

sdc10566_w800_h600_172.jpg

sdc10529_w800_h600_113.jpg

When is the next ride. I am always up for riding new places. Also will it be a road or cross country/road ride so I bring the right bike. Also where, I think cambridgeshire somewhere?

Growler updates:

garage now full of UK built lovelies

We're gonna say goodbye to the Orange Roadie this weekend and say hello to a long awaited blue Overbury's Pioneer.

The green 'thing' is the new favourite toy.

Hopefully I will be able to do this. I have some cobwebs that need blowing away. Dr says not to go out on my bike until all the test results are back 'just incase'.

Back