And today I did......

enid_puceflange":2nixj1z2 said:
zigzag":2nixj1z2 said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Gardening, it can eff right off.
Eh? :LOL: :LOL:
Naw, nothing to do with you and your hagglesome ways... Just venting at having spent a couple of hours filling the broon bin in the back garden - I look out the back window and it's still looking like shite!

Ready to flip the BOTE for a nice little profit yet? :D ;)

M2 Singlespeed

Had a couple of hours this afternoon so thought I would strip the 94 Stumpy singlespeed ready to build up the M2. Something slightly more modern and with suspension. I picked up a great set of SIDs quite cheap and will use my S Works cranks. Use the same wheels (Mach 1 race). Will try my H bars off the 94 though may try my carbon S works, I've never used the H bars with suspension so will wait and see.
Hopefully bolt it all up after work tomorrow and get a run out. It will be well sorted and used before SSEC 2010.
The 94 has been completely stripped and will be painted once I get some cash. I have two old decal sets so it will give it a freshen up and then put it back together. Depends how the M2 goes singlespeed, whether the 94 gets gears or goes back to SS. I love my M4 and M2 as they are quick handling frames and climb/sprint like nothing else but I just seem to be really comfortable/content on the older, non suspension corrected steel framed Stumpies. I just cant leave it hanging in the shed like that its cruel :cry:
Can you get two colours powdercoated? ie: front half one colour rear different? no fading just a straight join. Only ever got one colour.
Anyway, thats my bike related happenings lately

Jamie

BlZTrg2kKGrHqUH-D8EtYz6hy5mBLbhM2G_.jpg

Nice one Jamie, with sids and singlespeed you should have a real weight weenie contender :cool:

Rob, what happened to yours?

Today I claimed my first milestone of being 40, I fixed something that I had never before challenged myself to understand and saved some cash in the process.

The flush mechanism in my toilet cistern had failed to work. Now in my 40 years of existence I had always assumed toilets flushed because.....well....they did, no idea how the system worked, assumed it was within the arcane world of the plumber :roll:

Today I took the system apart, found the problem and fixed it, well chuffed :D

Admittedly I did flood the bathroom twice and had to disassemble a couple of times when I forgot important bits like rubber gaskets :oops: :LOL:

:LOL: I had the same problem, went out and got a new syphon then the toilet decides to work again :roll:

I've bought a new siphon too, only to discover it was just the diaphragm( which is just a sheet of polythene) had split. Got some old polythene of a compost bag, cut to fit and replaced, works great and just in case I now have a spare siphon, every house should have one :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Think I'd better get out on the bike now whilst the weathers OK :roll:

Back