Coolwall - Kona Lavadome

Coolwall - Kona Lavadome

• Cool

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good solid mid-range bike but not cool. High end Konas maybe, but not the rest of the range

It was the first 'proper' mountain bike that I wanted and might just might be able to buy if I saved really hard.... never managed it though! Cool to me for those reasons and also for the fact that people snap them up now as soon as they come up on ebay - they're still in demand

My best mates other half had the one in that 1st pic & i rode it a couple of times before i bought my 93 Kona.
It was a good solid bike that got me into Kona's & i still love them today wether Hahanna or Explosif '91 to '99

so cool for me :)

Cool , Obviously.
Think my first Lava Dome was 1994? The silver and blue one with the mixed groupset, P2's and all.
I loved it and kept it 9years while other bikes came and went. The one bike I should never have sold.
Always felt fast and responsive to me.

Splashing £££ blinging up a Lava Dome is uncool.

Riding the same one for 15 years is very cool.

They're cool in my book. this was my first decent MTB, in 1991 ('90 model). I only owned it a year or so, but it got me started and I'm still riding and loving MTBs now - the Dome musta done something right! Excuse the sketchy pic and odd accessories on the bike, I didn't have a clue in them days! :LOL:
OldSkool046.jpg

Back