The March Bristol Bike Jumble...IT'S TODAY!!

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Please click on pics to make them big.

The March Bike Jumble.

Outside Mud Dock at midday next Saturday, March 6th.

There's rain cover if it's moist...

and there's loads...

and loads...

OF GOODIES!!

Stalls are FREE to set up, spare tables are available but it would be lush if you brought your own. There is a VAST Pay+Display car park right next door ( please don't use the Mud Dock carpark ) and their cafe is brill. What else? Err....ooh! Bring a sh1tload of change for the carpark and the jumble. Err... ah! If you see something that costs a fair few quid and were only expecting to buy ickle things remember THE JUMBLE IS MONTHLY and the seller can usually arrange to meet you next month. What else? Ummm.....yes! WRITE DOWN NAMES AND NUMBERS!!!

" Mark, who's the geezer with the £30 Pace fork? "

" Mark, who's the woman selling the XTRs for £15? She had on a cycle helmet. "

" Mark, who was the tall bloke on a bike? He had a Hetchins going cheap. "

Really, write down names and numbers.

Hmm I may have to plan a trip for the april one, it was a bit of a journey from Oxford...from London it needs months of planning!

The weather looks nice n sunny also - Perfect :cool: I think I may just have to choose an old retro steed to rip on down to the jumble on :razz:

Please be gentle with me. I'm on a hairy nightshift with a 5 hour round-trip commute tonight before disorganising today's jumble. Also please note, NO MORE setting up extremely early, come see me first and we'll gear up at ten to the hour. This should be a big one AND the forecast is lush!

Latest posts

Back