Pace Metal Head Tube Badges

Crantinope":3cmvpfui said:
Thread Resurect: - Someone (maybe from here) has asked for this to be done, as have I. This is the "master" badge being worked on at the moment, what do you think? (better than those wings!!!) I have never seen an original one close up, but it looks good apart from the word "in" (should that be there, its not in the black&white scan). Sizewise it is just under 2.5 inches high by just over 1.5 inches wide

Cheers...Nick

4409233042_e9b2b62416_o.jpg
4408472225_690f0c4b0e_o.jpg

Sorry, are you getting that made? If so who by where from, how much, I need one, could also do with a wings one too.

I've been dealing with Geoff (referenced earlier in the thread), who emailed me the prototype earlier today. I've asked for one and he's considering whether to get more made...

I don't know who Nick is, but he's showing the same images Geoff showed me.

Ashridge, may I ask how much they are looking to cost, I would love one for my F5, and would be keen on a wings badge for the 500.

Currently being negotiated - may be opportunity for quantity discount as there's clearly demand from forum members... won't break the bank either way ;-)

it should be reasonably easy to create a mask of that and etch a headtube badge for that, had some yamaha stuff done a wee while back
failing that if some one can send me a .dxf file of the image i can cnc it
the other way is to cnc an electrode to make a stamp and then press the
image into a soft alloy or even silver

copyright is a BIG word tho

Back