And today I did......

I'd be tempted to take that crud catcher from it's downtube .

Today I erm , oh yeah sold a GT to a chap on bike to work and started doing the 14 bikes that had been ordered by a government agency that has a lot of planes who need to "lose" 6k by the end of the year ; alright for some eh .

Oh and I've got the next 4 days off :D

Went for a juant about on The Beast, thoroughly enjoyed myself,
Popped up to The Bike Station to see if they had any suitable tyres for it & I quit fancy some stubby bar ends for it too :roll:
All they had of any interest was a brand new "Donated" Orange P7 that they are selling for £1600.00 !!!
DONATED!!!
Mental :shock: :shock: :shock:

Gc

Suitably inspired by Enids BOTE pics and with no school run for me today, I got the (Dennis) 'Hopper oot, popped on my shorts, spuds and woolly RB hat (fashion first, safety last), slipped the bike lock in my rucksack and headed up to Halfords for some bits n bobs. Shopping complete, feeling all cool and faux fixie urban stylee (bless my stealth chainstay u-brake) until... I track stand at the busiest lights in Falkirk. CLUNK, rear wheel pops out of frame, and over the bars I go all clipped in :oops: Luckily, old couple in the Punto didn't run me over, and none of my exploding bike hit their car either. Quickly picked up the remains of my bike, left my dignity crushed in the middle of the road, and scrambled onto the pavement. Popped wheel back in frame, chain on, straightened bars and still a wee bit shaken up I jump on and same thing happens again :evil: Really tighten up the rear QR this time, and gingerly make my way home.

Not a good start.

So dump the 'Hopper and rucksack, don helmet and off out on the Hardrock for some fun in the mud. Worked out much better, with the exception of losing a screw from my loose spuds. Tightened remaining screw right up, and the spuds lasted for another hour or so. Saw 5 deer (dusk seems to be the time for deer spotting)... Not bad for not getting further than 2 miles from Falkirk.

generalized crap

sorry :oops:

dug my modern bike out and went for a trundle with a couple of mates
jeezus suspension gears brakes what a difference ,still can't get excited about it tho

sat and lusted after enids BOTE :LOL:

Fitted rear MUDGUARD (a proper one) plus RACK :shock: to Happy Go Lucky Cinder Cone for around town use :cool:

Now all I have to do is use it around town :roll:

Also started worrying about my growing collection of Pace forks :oops:

Back