BoTM March 2010 - Downhill Special - Nominations please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I enter my 1990 Klein Attitude? Dave Hemming got silver in junior Downhill at 1990 worlds on one

MadCowKev":3v7k1r71 said:
Can I enter my 1990 Klein Attitude? Dave Hemming got silver in junior Downhill at 1990 worlds on one

I suppose the answer would be, is it set up to go downhill or XC?

i have a Mountain Cycle Tremor,built as freeride not fullon downhill. how about that? you wont see many of these.
and how do i post a pic?

MCsanandreas":1gttbwbk said:
i have a Mountain Cycle Tremor,built as freeride not fullon downhill. how about that? you wont see many of these.
and how do i post a pic?

You've been a member since 2005 and never posted a picture :shock:

Do you have a photobucket or similar account? If so then paste the link inside these tags

color]

If not then use the "add an attachmet" button located at the bottom of the page when you are writing a reply. You'll have to make sure it's not too big. 800x600 pixels should be fine.

pm if you are stuck :D

MadCowKev":1aku5zbo said:
Wow kev man, do it :)
There was a point made earlier about the bikes must have flatties.. ? I do DH on spuds, does that mean I'm not allowed to ride downhill, or I have to disqualify myself in the future??
Magavalanche is a DH race series typically requiring gears, as courses are typically 30+km, although the likes of Nico use a dura-ace double. Guess that wouldn't count either by the debates we're seeing :roll:
Let the voters decide.

MadCowKev":bhp325sm said:

Lets do it :)
I even have Disc Drive, Tomac used it on downhill ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back