Strathpuffer lite

Yes please

I heard about this last night on a US SS forum. It is apparently the Scottish singlespeed champs as well :cool: Seperate singlespeed classification.
I would like to if I can get the time/money as also signed up for OWMTBC last night after getting an pre entry. ( I signed up last year but couldnt get away from work at the last min).
I used to live at Garve just on the other side of the trails from Strathp, i would ride past two houses and then be on the trails :cool:
It sounds great and those hills arnt too bad, nothing like what we're getting at 10 under the ben :LOL:

Jamie

I'm thinking of going for it, thus this year I'll ride my bike from the North of Scotland to the South of England, cool :cool:

Re: Yes please

Jamiedyer":vtaqg3p0 said:
I heard about this last night on a US SS forum. It is apparently the Scottish singlespeed champs as well :cool: Seperate singlespeed classification.

oooh got a link?

Found the thread :D so theoretically who's going singlespeed and solo? :eek:

Single speed enduro for me is a bad idea, i'd go geared but still liking idea and for once we'd have to travel to the ends of the world not Jamie :LOL:

I'm kinda coming round to this one :eek: singlespeed and solo

Is there any provisional interest in this one? I'm kinda looking at swapping shifts and finessin a pass :eek:

OK SS and Solo, I'm in god help me, 1x daylight and 1xnight time lap for me :LOL:

I'll sign up tomorrow before i talk myself out of it :roll:

Edit : no booked yet as Kaiser seems to have gone quiet, I'm no goan on my own either :roll:

Back