The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also can you identify the Dia Compe levers and the Stem - all I know is its a 1 1/8" steerer !

Can't post complete links as a newbie, but pictures are here...

photobucket DOT com/albums/ss172/paulS_album/BikeBits/

Thanks,

Paul.

I've got a pair of wheels I'll be selling soon once I can find a rear spinergy spox so need to know an idea on price. I'll get a pic up later if need be, they are.. Mavic 517 sup rims in silver rear as a xtr hub not sure what model and front is a pace carbon hub, any ideas?

ape":1a9qkdeq said:
I've got a pair of wheels I'll be selling soon once I can find a rear spinergy spox so need to know an idea on price. I'll get a pic up later if need be, they are.. Mavic 517 sup rims in silver rear as a xtr hub not sure what model and front is a pace carbon hub, any ideas?

i's say you'll be looking at the thick end of £100 for those, possibly more. i have seen pace hubbed front wheels go for 30 to 50 on their own so with a matching rear rim on an xtr hub you should be doing alright.

NOS M950 8sp XTR shifters

how much for a new boxed set of M950 shifters?

ive seen good second hand sets go for silly money, what are they potentially worth new?

Re: NOS M950 8sp XTR shifters

KeepItSteel":2yxao8ta said:
how much for a new boxed set of M950 shifters?

ive seen good second hand sets go for silly money, what are they potentially worth new?

sillier money. if you want to sell i'd just do a prepper good ebay listing with international postage. you cant fail to do well then

lewis1641":38j49mza said:
Pickle":38j49mza said:
At bighit's request, a valuation please

:LOL: about 50p!

seriously cool jacket but i wouldnt have the guts to wear one.

maybe with a flat top hair do rolling in my 5 point 0

vanilla_ice.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back