National RB Event: Trough of Bowland Aftermath Thread.

Couldn't have asked for a better 'first retro ride' - worth every inch of anodising that came off my rims!! (..anyone got a pair of mint Araya RM17's in ano grey..?)

Great photos too - cheers to everyone who took them. Particularly liked the Ritchey and Dekerf bikes.

Seriously though, I need some rims. ;)

drystonepaul":zpylpklz said:
Will you be sending us a full report and score-card so we can improve things for next time sir? ;)

Secret dossier is complete - you will learn your fate in due course... ;-)

Mr K - all seeing

The pictures look amazing, bringing back some memories of a great ride.

Mr K, I'm loving the pic of me grabbing retro air time

Super-slick day out, very impressed with Mark & Paul's organising, the turnout, the bikes (except mine - but my Ibis did at least get ridden!) even the weather! :cool:

Some stunning photos - thanks to all who've posted them.

Mountain Goat for my pick, although the De Kerf pushed it hard, and Si's Ritchey is almost too perfected, if that makes any sense :? :LOL:

Chili was awesome too (in the bar afterwards) :oops:

Thanks again, see you all soon...

'Retrobike Rider' tags requested, if for any reason they don't show in the next few days please let me know and i'll chase John.

009.jpg

Great bike :cool: but letting it take a dump in public is outrageous !!!! :LOL:

WD :D

sinnett177":1xyzcd0k said:
'Retrobike Rider' tags requested, if for any reason they don't show in the next few days please let me know and i'll chase John.

I'm guessing I don't deserve one of these...? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Although the only reason I wasn't riding retro was that I lent my retro to a newbie who wouldn't otherwise have been able to come, thus swelling the ranks and generally doing good for the entire cause, so I might plead my case a little ;) :cool:

Plus we brought cake.
:LOL:

WD Pro":1ibku6qp said:
009.jpg

Great bike :cool: but letting it take a dump in public is outrageous !!!! :LOL:

WD :D

That was the cranks dropping a load and rubbing the chainstays. mr_ship had to swap them for a spare set of mint M900 XTRs before actually riding it.

true story. :LOL:

elPedro666":1ibku6qp said:
I'm guessing I don't deserve one of these...? :cry: :cry: :cry:

What can I say? We don't make the rules... (up as we go along) :roll:

sinnett177":101216xg said:

Not appeared yet, :cry:

Back