And today I did......

velomaniac":2ywaffx2 said:
Nice :cool:

Hope your fitness and svelte appearance can fo it justice ;)

:) the wheels have a weight recommendation of upto 85kg I'm 83 so I can fit in a few more chocolate bars and beers yet.

Bollox. has anyone got a spare Orange Stalk stem kicking about?? I've lost the little aluminum cap that goes in the top that the expander bolt goes through :evil: Spent an age looking through boxes of bits looking for the little bugger :cry:

BTW, we aught to have a bit of a road bimble now the weather is improving. I've done just 4 miles on my klein since I bought it. Another waste of money :roll:

Dr S":2jvvyt9c said:
Bollox. has anyone got a spare Orange Stalk stem kicking about?? I've lost the little aluminum cap that goes in the top that the expander bolt goes through :evil: Spent an age looking through boxes of bits looking for the little bugger :cry:

I have one of them gold sk8 ones if that is any use to you Si

Yes Si, we really must do a wee bit of a road bimble, Scottish borders is usually good for a bit of road work ;)

There's a thought, wonder when the KM Rally is, Kirkpatrick MacMillan Rally usually held in dumfrieshire is an assembly of cyclist of the road pursuasion.

Edit not on this year, on next year 2011 :roll:

I've often thought that the roads of Berwickshire would be good for a road bimble- afterall they are quiet enough to close off for the Jim Clark Rally one weekend a year. There arn't too many hills and the villages are pretty and always have a pub. I guess it's pretty easy to get to from Edinburgh and Glasgae too.

@Gazz- thanks for the offer buddy, I found a spare eventually. I think it's from a Tioga T bone but it will do until the original shows up.

Managed to rescue a piece of retro steel (well aluminium) from a hell of poor student commuting, a nice '93 model, looks almost completely stock as well!
very chuffed with it :cool: ;)

Gc

Back