Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

Well here is mine, Adrian Timmis' factory Team Raleigh Dyna-Tech from 1993. A great bike and one i really should be selling as my credit card has just taken a huge hit from buying a dream frame and forks, I just can't bring myself to advertise it :cry:

2008_1224Raleigh0079.jpg

2008_1224Raleigh0063.jpg

2008_1224Raleigh0031.jpg

2008_1224Raleigh0023.jpg

Great thread btw :D

A few Raleigh scans from the early nineties:

3002429714_25848f6c27_b_122.jpg

scan0003-1.jpg
scan0002-1.jpg

scan0004-1.jpg
scan0005-1.jpg

raleigh_team.jpg

Dave_Baker.jpg

If any bike is an icon of the early 90's in Britain, it has to be the Raleigh Dyna-Tech in team colours. The dominant bike in British mtbing.

:D Luv-it Sinnett177, I'm getting a warm inner-glow with all this Dyna-Tech stuff...

Attachments

• Dynatech Jersey - rear2.JPG
    Dynatech Jersey - rear2.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 8,474
  • Dynatech Jersey - front2.JPG
    Dynatech Jersey - front2.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 8,474
See! this is the sort of thread you wouldn't get with many other bikes. It's the history of Raleigh and there demise that makes a Dyna-Tech so appealing.

Carlton, that Team copy is great, It's what i'm looking to do if i can't find an Actual Team issue. (Sinnett knows what i'm talking about ;) )
The one thing that got me thinking, We obviously know of one Team bike (on here :( ) Rumours of DB's bike up north somewhere but unless i can't count, one of the posts on here shows six yes thats six Team bikes...........WHERE ARE THEY NOW!!!!!

Perhaps we should start a man....i mean a bikehunt for the remaining five bikes, between us we should be able to find at least two more or at least find out what happened to the rest.

p.s Sinnett i'm still in the same situation :( :( :cry:

bojangle":1whl2u9r said:
:shock: Cool poster!!!!

Blagged it off my old LBS back in 93ish, after months of wearing them down with keep asking :LOL:

Sits in my shed now, along with some Cycling Weekly poster and a very nice one of Kelly Brook wearing nowt but a smile! :cool:

Never had a high end Raleigh but would love a Voyager (used to run Campag Olympus on my Rockhopper Comp race bike) a Technium Chill or Heat and a 531 Team.
Maybe change the thread to pre M-Trax RSP bikes as they are all :cool: .

Carl.

drcarlos":ldrh746q said:
Never had a high end Raleigh but would love a Voyager (used to run Campag Olympus on my Rockhopper Comp race bike) a Technium Chill or Heat and a 531 Team.
Maybe change the thread to pre M-Trax RSP bikes as they are all :cool: .

Carl.

I worked in Raleigh Ireland for a year back in 1992 and even I never seen a Voyager, I did see and encounter (Amazing looking bike) - It didnt sell because it had a campag groupset and most guys wanted Shimano. I took it for a ride in the car park, brough it back into the workshop and let it fall against the bench and scrtched the stickers. Not a good day. I've always love them. thought not too impressed with the road bikes. I'll have some pics of a Quantum up over the weekend. ;)

Back