Valuation: 95 RM Blizzard

Sam R

Devout Dirtbag
Hi,

had the above for a while and been wanting to restore/modernise but somehow haven't got round to it as I am now an occasional rider, not the mad-keen racer of my teens.

Anyhow, saw this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... Track=true

It's pretty much exactly what I wanted the Blizzard to be - but already complete! Any chance of some guesstimates on the value of a 95 RM Blizzard, structrally very sound but with very poor original paint (rare dark green), 96 Marzocchi Z2, Race Face stem (the funky CNC 3 piece), XT v-brakes, DX levers, old grip shift, Rond headsets. It needs works but is obviously a classic and would make a worthwhile project for someone.

So - is it worth owt?

Thanks

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
id give ya 50p and an fsa afterburner chain ring lol he he :LOL: :LOL: . id just bay it its the only real way to find out its worth in this particuler time frame matey and keep a mind on the minimum you are gonna take hope that helps from dan :D :cool: :LOL:

a good sence of humour and a pinch of sarcasism and your set for life said by me ha ha ha :LOL:

think ull find some people get the ump on newbie's wanting values as some use the site once to flog there old bike then never heard off again after a valuation.

people kind to like to keep a community.

either way its a shame to part with it, ebay unfortunatly seems to be the best option.

:D

Back