And today I did......

I'm afraid so until the initial infatuation wears off then you might as well set up a standing order for your retro fund :LOL:

takes a long time to wear off velo, I bid (but did not win) on an old 89 marin today don't know what I was thinking :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

velomaniac":24kxkvq0 said:
I'm afraid so until the initial infatuation wears off then you might as well set up a standing order for your retro fund :LOL:
The tall fellow unfortunately speaks the truth.

Upped my run to just under 5 miles tonight. Paced myself and it wasn't a problem. Happy chappy.

Had a good blast in my brother in laws 911 gt3 this evening.
NIce piece of kit, rough as a badgers ass but it is the gt version.
quick doesnt describe it.
looks nice sitting next to his birds Cayanne & his Alpina B7 :roll:

Lucky Cnut!! :cool: :cool:
at least i get shot's in them :LOL: ;)

Gc

got my pedals from yo-eddy :) fitted them

here is the first sneek peak of the roadie, I think you can see where all my money has gone in the last year...

Attachments

• GazellePeek.jpg
    GazellePeek.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 119
Did you buy that from the gimplord??

Today i ordered another set of forks for the Cotic. Forth attempt at finding something i like :roll:

Now finishing off Rocco's Clockwork frame. Damn powdercoat all over the canti mounts and BB threads.

Si

Will these take cleats?

TGSE01085_m.jpg

:D nice one zigzag

Dr S - yes this is the one I got from the gimplord, I've spent the last year saving for bits, I wanted the frame before gimpy got it (and subsequently dropped and chipped/dented it). I just couldn't afford it in it's truly NOS state. I've painted out the worse chips though and it is very nearly finished.

Back