The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rocky Mountain Blizzard 91

Anthony":kov27lcv said:
desmondo":kov27lcv said:
I have a 91 Rocky mountain Blizzard frame only. It's seen better days but it's still got its original paint and transfers. Worth owt?
It's hard to say without a picture, and please say what size it is. It would help it to sell if it still had its original fork!

Forgot to say it comes with an XT headset as well.

damm nice Blizzard.

i'd throw 50 plus postage at it easily,
if it was me.

i've seen them make more and less on the 'bay myself.
i had a RM in 1990's, a Nimbus, i've always had a soft spot for them.

saying that though, is there a dent on the top tube in the logo? or a trick of the light?

gingernuts/badger":uwmy5fup said:
damm nice Blizzard.

i'd throw 50 plus postage at it easily,
if it was me.

i've seen them make more and less on the 'bay myself.
i had a RM in 1990's, a Nimbus, i've always had a soft spot for them.

saying that though, is there a dent on the top tube in the logo? or a trick of the light?

i think its worth quite a lot more than that. stick it on ebay with international postage and it will go over a ton. i bought and sold a 2000 fusion for the thick end of a ton

lewis1641":134vdj0t said:
jonah":134vdj0t said:
Any ideas on this at all would be really helpful :D

hi. a difficult one to value i think because of its age. not old enough to be "propper retro" (that's another debate...) and not new either.

it is a decent bike though with what looks to be a fairly sturdy spec. i would value it at around £100 but thats just a guess really. to increase your chances of getting more i'd take pictures of it without the panniers and pads etc

dave

Thanks very much Dave! Funny you should say that, spent some time today putting proper off roading tyres on and removing the pannier rack, stand etc.

Cheers.

At bighit's request, a valuation please.

img_7215_152.jpg

Pickle":23b8m7ap said:
At bighit's request, a valuation please

:LOL: about 50p!

seriously cool jacket but i wouldnt have the guts to wear one.

maybe with a flat top hair do rolling in my 5 point 0

I think ebay is the best place to find that jackets value.

I sold a lovely DBR World Team leather jacket to Jango for decent money (less than I paid I hasten to add ;) ), but then it wasnt as 'loud' as the RS one we have here.

If its leather, as it looks, I'd say £50/75.

thanks for moving it. it's as leather as can be. i opened the garment bag today and it stunk up the joint. i got this years ago when i worked at a shop.

Hi Guys,

This seems like the place that might be able to help.
Just purchased a second hand Singular Swift that has some Specialized RM 2 dirt drop bars on.
What are they worth these days ?

Thanks

Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back