raliegh yukon

OK here goes: both bikes are 15 quid each in their current un-ridably poor condition. Although they will come with bits attached I would assume you should only be looking at using the frame/stem/cranks

The Bomber looks almost rideable - it has a C to C of 18 inches ...the down side is it has flat bars unlike the photo but I did see some cool bars there so I might manage to do a deal.

The Team - it has a C to C of 22/23 inches... Velo!

they need alot of TLC and I can't vouch for any part of their condition.

like these:
0.jpg

0.jpg
[/quote]

I'll take the team coloured job, £15's a bargain even if it ends up back at the recyclers eventually. How we going to get them though, our paths seldom cross TK :?

I'll sort something, I need to eventually collect my wheels from Eck - I'll pick it up tomorrow store it at work or in my shed until we sort something out - there is lots missing off this one though, but you do get at least some suntour parts, I can't even remember if this one has wheels! ( I was up there this morning too :) )

Eck do you still want the bomber even though it is only an 18inch? I'll happily get it for you in trade for the wheel work you have done for me.

not till I've got it velo, likely tomorrow or friday, I don't have the car for pick up, still waiting to hear from Eck too. think he's been busy with work.

Back